Today's clue comes to you from Mystery Country 1 (and it is also an excellent excuse to show off my underwater photography fun!). Fluffy suited up in this crazy contraption (ScubaDoo, an underwater scooter!), I grabbed my snorkel and mask, and off we went on an underwater reef adventure.
Given that it was winter (and I am spoiled by the bathwater temps of Galveston Bay), I feared the water would be very cold. Thankfully, it was not. Now, for those of you who swim but have never snorkeled, it is an amazing thing to put your face in the water and breathe! My swimmer brain had a little trouble with this concept. ("No, don't breathe in the water! Bad for human lungs! Bad!")
de, you're in it--privileged to be a part of this alternate water world, just for a while. You hear your own deep Darth Vader breath and everything else of this world disappears. The clutter and clatter--it all fades away. It's incredibly relaxing and somehow, at the same time, be-careful-not-to-dislodge-your-mouthpiece exciting. I saw so many breath-taking creatures, I wish I hadn't stopped for lunch!
One student has already identified the first country! She won't tell, though . . . can you use the clues to solve the mystery?
Clue #2
Clue #3 (Photographs from Mystery Country 2)
Clue #3.5 (Photograph from Mystery Country 3 . . . but we spied many of the same animal in Mystery Country 1)
Clue #4 (Photos from Mystery Country 2)
Clue #5 (Photos from Mystery Country 1)
Clue #5.5 (Photos from Mystery Countries 1 & 2)
Clue #5.75 (Photos from Mystery Country 3)
No comments:
Post a Comment