So I’m back! Apologies for the extended blog break. I think my reasons for this unintended hiatus are twofold.
- I’ve been working on an application for a grant, which will hopefully fund another fabulous Fluffy adventure this summer. Due to the importance of this grant and its impending deadline, I felt that if I was writing, I should be working on that.
- I have been struggling with balance (a verb that requires constant maintenance), and this is not a must-do. And sometimes, when tasks are crashing down on you with the roar of waves, the best strategy is to do what they taught us in swimming class at the Y. Stop thrashing around and just float. Conserve energy. Minimize. Admittedly, my success with this particular technique is questionable. I offer laborious beanstalk production as Exhibit A. Exhibits B & C: I recently agreed to mentor a new teacher at our school, and I consented to serve on the faculty at our local Montessori training center this summer. So much for doing less!
It’s not that there’s been nothing to write home about—or even that I haven’t been writing. I just haven’t been finishing. You may find a few “new” posts popping up in December and January.
No comments:
Post a Comment